The Hekateros team can help you plan, deploy, maintain and troubleshoot your System Center Configuration Manager instance. We can help you migrate from an earlier version of Configuration Manager to the MEMCM Current Version, or install a fresh instance of Configuration manager working with your team to adjust the install to match your needs – with detailed documentation.
Our experts can help you move away from Windows 7, while ensuring your machines are configured with the correct hardware settings to take advantage of the new security features offered by Windows 10. We can also work with you to enable OneDrive folder redirection, U-EV, AppLocker and other technologies to ensure that your desktops are as secure as possible.
We help with the following items:
- Health checks for your configuration manager environment
- Deploying Configuration Manager with good practices & recommendations
- Building an SOE to match your requirements
- No touch deployment of Windows 10
- BIOS Updates to mitigate SPECTRE security flaw
- Deploying driver updates to endpoints
- In place upgrades
- Advanced Application deployment
- Security remediation
- Detailed Documentation